dimarts, 22 d’octubre del 2013

Multiple Inteligence

The test came out that I am a very active person, I will move, do things ... I got 24% for logical intelligence. 
The part of linguistics I got 21% this means that I have the words, but I don't have a high vocabulary.
The logic of the numbers I got 17%. I have very little, but whit little times my intelligence will get better.
The interpersonal I got 25%, is to say 100%. I have not problem of the friends or have new people ...  
My intelligence is a 24%, I would say that almost 25% of the maximum. I think it was wrong because I don't like studying. I like study miusic, art... bat math, catala... Idon't like.
Theme music to 23%, I love music because is easy and I like songs, instruments.
The memory of an image is 19% I don't like lookin for pictures, peoples, objects...
The nature I got 20%. I don't like nature, flowers or trees but especially like and ask for the name and I remember Me.
My body is a smart 24% t I am active person, I like sports, party, play basketball, football, tennis... 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada